From good to great
Great channel management is a combination of three parameters.
And this is to be seen from the channels perspective as well as from yours.
Lemon Operations would be very happy to guide you through your first channel compass. We can provide you with more advice and assist you in moderating your teamwork assessment session.
Apply the Channel Compass to your Company
1. Get all the key channel management executive stakeholders in one room to go over the methodology
2. Define your criteria for each parameter. Not more than 5 per parameter and weigh them along with their importance
3. Make an honest assessment as a team for each parameter and draw your own Channel Compass
4. Identify the biggest gap areas and try to sum them up in one sentence each
5. Put a strategy to fill each gap and prioritize your key initiatives
6. Set an action plan with milestones and regular review parameters and weigh them along with their importance
7. Do it!
|Let there be light!|
Lemons have a strong acid that when used in cells connected in series can power a LED. Copper and Zinc work well as the metals and the citric acid content of a lemon will provide the acidic solution. If you have a large fresh juicy lemon, a nail, which is coated in zinc, and a penny (any copper coin will work), you are ready to make a lemon battery. Insert a penny into a cut on one side of the lemon. Push a galvanized nail into the other side of the lemon. The copper coin serves as the positive electrode or cathode and the galvanized nail as the negative electrode or anode. These two objects work as electrodes, causing an electrochemical reaction which generates a small potential difference. Connect it to a LED and you can see lemon's power.